LIGHTING IS EVERYTHING
I have used this light for every video I’ve created since it arrived! If you film video content for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Online Courses, Memberships, or anything else, this ring light is a must-have!
This is the Godfather of podcast mics. Tried and true, the Shure MV7 USB mic lives up to its legendary name with superior sound quality and a sleek design. This model was created for the digital entrepreneur who wants to plug directly into a laptop via USB, rather than needing an XLR audio interface. (Although there is also an XLR port as well!) With silent touch controls and a solid all-metal body, this is a great option for solo podcasters who do most of their interviews remotely and want the absolutely best sound quality.
- USB OR XLR CONNECTIONS: Dual USB;XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- CLOSE MIC APPLICATIONS: Great for podcasting, recording, live streaming, and more
- INTUITIVE TOUCH PANEL CONTROLS: Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- BUILT-IN HEADPHONE OUTPUT: The Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- RICH and NATURAL VOCAL REPRODUCTION: Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- ShurePlus MOTIV DESKTOP APPLICATION: Provides access to audio processing, Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings, switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color and options to save custom user presets
- ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION: Rugged and professional all-metal construction provides outstanding reliability
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS: Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX. Shure MOTIV MV7 Podcast Microphone with 10 ft (3m) USB-A cable and 10 ft (3m) USB-C cable. Free 2-YEAR WARRANTY included.
I am OBSESSED with this camera. Not only is it my everyday webcam and content creation camera (hello 4K video and direct camera to MacBook USB-C interface!), but it also takes phenomenal photos! I've taken it on 3 international trips and gotten incredible, professional-quality images thanks to its ability to accomodate any Sony E-Mount lens! With a fully articulating screen, product focus, a bokeh button (automatic background blur), and a decent built-in mic (although I still recommend investing in a separate mic) this is the BEST camera for course creators on the market! (I have a Canon M50, Sony a6000, and a ZV-1 - for content creation, the ZV-e10 beats them all!)
- Large 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor and fast BIONZ X processor
- 4K Movie oversampled from 6k w/ full pixel readout, no pixel binning
- Product Showcase Setting transitions focus from face to object
- Background Defocus button instantly toggles between defocus effect on/off
- Easy live streaming w/ single USB cable and no extra hardware/software
I used to use a desk-mounted suspension boom with springs and a clamp that was always connected to my desk. I LOVE this mic stand so much better! It sits on top of my desk (which means I can take it OFF of my desk and put it away when I'm done with it!) I LOVE clean space, so this is definitely the stand for me, and if you love having a clutter-free desk, this is also the mic stand for you!
- Sturdy & Durable Base: This desktop microphone stand is designed with a heavy weighted powder coated black finish base that features a rubber gasket on the bottom to absorb vibration and provide a precise balance and stability for kick drum and amp mic stand.
- Extendable Boom Arm: The telescoping boom arm allows you to adjust the length and angle to the perfect angle independently. When the boom arm is extended halfway, the max load is 4.4 lbs/2.0 kg. You can easily handle the weight of some microphone like Blue Snowball or Blue Yeti. Note: 3/8" female to 5/8" male screw adapter is included.
- Height Adjustable: The height of this InnoGear heavy-duty microphone stand is adjustable from 11'' to 15.8'' inches with a reliable clutch, allowing you to place it at the optimal height for maximum comfort while using.
- Flexible & Versatile: Flexible desktop microphone stand is a versatile configuration for broadcasts, podcasts, live performances which can be used for floor applications such as guitar amplifier cabinets, bass guitar amplifier cabinets, snare or tom bottom, keyboard amplifiers, theater, boundary, and so on.
- Compatibility: The microphone stand fits for most types of microphones like Fifine K669B, NW-700, Audio-Technica AT2020, Audio-Technica AT2035, Razer Seiren X, Shure SM7B
Switching between screens has never been easier or more seamless! This handy gadget allows you to be your own producer in real time. Switch effortlessly between Zoom, a presentation deck, collaboration tools, and more!
- Tactile Live Production: easily control your favorite tools and platforms.
- 15 Customizable LCD Keys: instantly trigger actions with a tap.
- Multi Actions: tap once to launch multiple actions simultaneously or sequentially with time intervals.
- Smart Profiles: create unique key configurations for different apps, and switch between them on the fly.
- Powerful Integrations: Elgato 4KCU, OBS, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Discord, Spotify, Philips Hue, vMix, VoiceMod, and more.
If you're on a budget but don't want to sacrifice excellent sound quality, scoop up this FDUCE (I truly don't know how to pronounce this name) mic. It's absolutely comparable to the Shure mic and for a fraction of the price! It also has both USB-C and XLR ports, a mic jack, and sound controls right on the mic body. This mic is sturdy, well-built, and a formidable competitor to the Shure MV7.
- USB OR XLR CONNECTIONS: Dual USB/XLR output allows digital or analog.
- VOICE ISOLATION TECHNOLOGY: SL40 uses digital audio processing technology to perform audio processing such as audio equalization and silencing functions. The upgraded dynamic microphone core supports 96KHz / 24bit at most.
- PLUG & PLAY: Compatible with computers, tablets, PS4 / 5, and most mobile phones, it is very suitable for podcasting, recording, live broadcasting, etc.
- MINIMALIST DESIGN: Supports earphone monitoring, one key mute, and one key switching of microphone/earphone volume adjustment mode.
- ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION: Rugged and professional all-metal construction provides outstanding reliability, silicone button, gentle feel, low button sound, and support to connect 3/8" - 5/8" threaded support.
This little guy is a permanent staple at my desk. My Sony ZV-e10 lives here most of the time, and this small bit MIGHTY gadget is one of the most useful little tools in my arsenal. The clamp is designed to attach to a tripod, so you can film on your phone and camera or attach a light or mic to the arm.
- VERSATILITY SmallRig 2732 comes with a super clamp with 1/4" and 3/8" threads and an articulating arm with 1/4” screws on both ends respectively
- SUPER CLAMP This super cool clamp was made of lightweight aluminum alloy, comes with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 thread and can be mounted virtually anywhere, such as cameras, lights, umbrellas, hooks, shelves, plate glass, cross bars, even other Super Clamps. It can open maximum 54mm and minimum 15mm
- 360°ROTATION Double 360 degrees Ball Head Articulating design adjusts any angles based on your needs. With 1/4" thread on both ends to install any on-camera flash lights, microphone,LCD monitor,DV Monitor, microphone on one end and other accesorries like cage, NATO Rail 1973, 15mm Rod 1182 and Quick Release Rod Clamp 1976 etc
- RUBBER CUSHION Both the Super Clamp and the Articulating Magic Arm features a rubber cushion which could prevent the scratches of monitor and help to lock your accessories tighter
- WHAT YOU CAN GET Made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel, sturdy and durable. Package includes: a Super Clamp and a Articulating Magic Arm
ONLINE BUSINESS TOOLS
Kajabi is my (almost) all-in-one platform of choice for so many reasons! This is where I host my website, courses, CRM, and email manager. In addition to the robust platform, they offer excellent customer support and a supportive community of creators!
Slack is our communication platform for our internal teams and client projects. I love that we have a central communication place that helps to eliminate long email chains and group texts. Plus, it's easy, organized, intuitive, and fun!
ClickUp is my new favorite task and project management platform...and trust me, I've tried them ALL! It's so customizable to whatever system works best for your business. We love its ability to quickly track project progress and billable time.
Canva is my homie. I don't go a day without opening this app. Even as a trained graphic designer, Canva is my go-to for quick, beautiful, and dynamic designs. You can choose from thousands of fantastic templates or create jaw-dropping graphics from scratch. Give it a try, you'll be hooked!
Never get stuck in the endless back and forth email chains trying to schedule a time to meet. Set your availability, collect form responses, even have your Zoom room created automatically and accept payments while your clients, colleagues, and friends book meetings with you! Talk about owning your schedule!
This tool is my favorite took for collecting and managing feedback for our web design projects. Clients can navigate through their live site and make comments directly on the pages. The active and resolved comments are logged, you can upload files, videos, tag people, and more! It's a total game changer!
Instructional videos, tutorials, project updates, and screen sharing has never been easier! Loom is always adding new features. Some of my favorites are the Chrome extension, automatic captions, blurred backgrounds, and endless app integrations!